Church.... WOW! What else can we say? We heard an awesome sermon today (and let's not forget the singing, too!).
Lately, Chase and I have been stressing out over a situation, and we've been praying that God opens up the door and shows/tells/smacks-us-over-the-head with what He wants us to do. Uggh, we hate making big decisions! Well, our guest Pastor, Al Cockrell, lead us by reading Ephesians 2:1-10. It was exactly what Chase and I needed to hear. I even wrote down a saying the Pastor mentioned, and I'm sharing it with you. He said, "Your position in Christ TRUMPS everything else." To us, this meant that everything else in life is small, compared to our relationship with our Savior. Chase and I aren't stressing anymore, and we're letting God lead us to do the "Christian-thing" in the decision we have to make. Our Connect Class (like Sunday School for 20-30 year old couples) just enforced what we heard during the sermon. We both feel so relieved.
Other than that, by now you've noticed we'ved created a blog. We want to be able to stay up to date with those family and friends back at home, and to share what's going on in our lives. Hope you like it!
God bless!
Yay for a new blogging buddy! Just another fun way to keep up with you! Hope all is well :)
ReplyDelete